Wednesday, February 22, 2012

thank goodness for st. valentine

We had a great Valentine's this year, celebrating all those we love. Jared gave me the best present of all and cooked a delicious, gourmet meal: Oven baked chicken adobo, garlic rice, and spinach salad with apples and pears! Mmm I already want it again.


He also brought me a pretty red rose and some cake bites (which I didn't get a photo of  because I inhaled them too fast). I got him some new basketball shoes and made us "Better than Robert Redford" for dessert. I'm not lying, that's the real name!


Emmett cleaned up as usual. He picked out a new car - an orange Corvette (which he refers to as ah-car). Not sure if he's saying "A car" since I always taught him "this is a car" ... or maybe "O" car cause he can't say orange?? Who knows, all I know is he's obsessed. He also got a matching orange balloon and "Puss in Boots" on Blu Ray. Yeah, he's spoiled. But hey, it's about celebrating love and we looooove that that little rascal!


Emmett and I also made homemade playdoh out of koolaid (hot pink for valentines!) and practiced cutting out hearts. He had a blast squeezing the ooey gooey dough and playing with all the different cookie cutters.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment