Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emmett's Fashion Show

So have I told you how excited I am that Emmett is wearing clothes?! We have been given some preemie clothes from friends and family (thanks guys!) and they fit Emmett perfectly! He looks SO adorable in them. And he even indulges me and lets me take pictures in each new ensemble :-). There will be many more to come!


Didn't I tell you he's getting smarter with his hands? Look at him holding in his own binki! haha. He was a little unsure of what to do with the right one, so he resorted to grabbing his ear.


Notice he has no more tube coming out of his mouth and or tape above his lip? Wahoo! And lastly I will leave you with a couple pictures of his cute little face! (Disclaimer: These were before the tube/tape removal, its even cuter without them!!!)
Until next time! I'm working on next weeks fashion schedule already!

4 comments:

  1. Omg Cassie, he is so cute! And he is growing so much! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie & Jared, He is so cute! I can't wait to meet this little guy. We miss you! Love ya Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! How fun is it to have a little doll to dress up. I like the pic with the socks, it shows just how tiny is still is! They drowned his little feet. So, what is the verdict, does he look like Jared or you? I haven't see baby pics of you but I can definitely see a little Jared in that face. I am working on some things for the little guy. I will get them sent ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jared and I agreed that the picture of Emmett at the top of the fashion show, looks like a mini little Jared. Although I can see some Cassie in him too!:) Whoever he looks like, he is a very handsome baby boy. Keep the pictures coming, we need an update soon.

    ReplyDelete