Friday, April 6, 2012

jailbird

I've got a lot of catching up to do.... a LOT. So bear with me while I try to cram as much as I can into the next hour! Emmett has changed and grown so much it's hard to believe. He's become such a fun little pal to play with, and talks a ton now. It's fun to hear him form his own sentences/thoughts and to know what's going on in his little mind! He really says some hilarious things, I may have to start recording them here like I've seen lots of my friends do :)

He's obsessed with trucks and cars, and loves watching them go by the window all day long. Before it started getting nice outside, we spent probably 50% of the day in our big window watching the world go by. Here's some pics of the little jailbird dying for a taste of freedom.



Can't get enough of his precious little hugs

Told you he REALLY loves trucks...



Love his little model stance in this one

And because it's a REGULAR occurence...



Ta-DA! I exist! Though 99.9% of the time I exist BEHIND the camera...
Don't mind Emmett's morning hair, it's the only picture that had me in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment