Sunday, April 22, 2012

So long Shoebox!!


Yay!!! I could not be more excited! We are renting our first house (Well upstairs of a house anyway), and I am counting down the days.

Things I am most stoked about.

1.) A YARD - Little mans is going to loooooove being able to go outside whenever he pleases! And me too - I am hoping for a new writing locale!
2.) A Garage - We already have a bike trailer waiting :)
3.) Non-Traffic Street - My heart will be so much healthier when it's not constantly stressing about Emmett near one of the busiest streets in the city
4.) Huge, Beautiful Kitchen - I can't wait to get cooking in that glorious room
5.) A Porch - I have the cutest little white bisto table waiting for its debut!

Little grey house, here we come!!


2 comments:

  1. ah congrats! Where is the house? Are you staying in the ward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun that you get a garage and yard and more space. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place.

    ReplyDelete