Saturday, August 11, 2012

april showers bring may flowers

Since I've totally dropped the ball on the blog, I'm going to have to do a few catch up posts on everything we've been up to this summer. It's been a busy one - and we're loving it! With Emmett being older, he's so easy to pack-up-and-go. It has enabled us to do lots of fun things.

Here's some pictures from the month of May -

Going on a bike ride with his bud Will


Wrapped up as a present for Mother's Day :)


This is a trip we took to Thanksgiving Point.


And I couldn't get over the fact that this horse had a moustachio!! Haha!

 Emmett was introduced to the joy of horseback riding

My Grandparents drove all the way out from Sacramento in May, and it was so much fun getting to see them! I miss them a lot since we've moved. It had been almost a couple years since I'd seen them last! Emmett warmed right up like he'd known them all along.


Emmett & Lolo (Great Grandpa Whitttaker)

And here they're joined by Lola

Here I am with both my Grandmas


Then it was finally time for Kaity's Graduation! She looked great and I'm so proud of her for all her hard work!




And I can't forget about our trip to the Bean Museum at BYU!

This is an actual "Liger!" Apparently they weren't just made up on Napoleon Dynamite! She was from the Hogle Zoo.

 We told Emmett this was "Lion King"

Pumbaa!!

This bear was terrifying to even stand next to. I love this picture because Emmett is up on Jared's shoulders and the bear still towers over them significantly! I wonder if he was actually a result of hunting?!

One month covered, two to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment