Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Valley, Here we come!!

It is official!! Jared got accepted to BYU! I am so excited for the move, and to pick out a new place to live... so many fun things in store! I can't wait to be down by family, and restaurants, and real places to shop, I don't know what I am going to do with myself! It's a little nervewracking leaving our jobs, especially with the baby on the way, but I know it will all work out :-) I do have to say that I am not disappointed at all to to be leaving Rexburg just in time for Winter! That is one thing I will gladly pass on!
On a little less happy note, I was just about on the verge of a breakdown at work! I know it's Friday, but it still can't come soon enough! And why do weekends have to be SO short?! With Sunday having obligations and places to be, we get ONE day! One day of peace and sanity, before it starts all over again! It almost makes Saturday hard to enjoy, because you just know once it's over... the cycle starts again. I took my break, cause I had to get out there. My head has been pounding all day (I think I'm grinding my teeth when I sleep again), and on top of it the nausea has returned today. I feel so tired. I wish I could just hideout in the breakroom and sleep. haha. Tape a sign up to the front of my desk that says "Out of Order" or something! lol.
So here is the first belly picture for all interested parties (about 12 weeks). It doesn't look like much but I swear it looks bigger in person! At least it FEELS that way. I can't wait for it to "pop", so I don't just look like I have a pooch in my belly anymore! haha.
 *Update: We have recently shortened Peanut's nickname, and have just begun calling him "P". Can a nickname have a nickname?

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait for you guys to come play with us in Utah. It's going to be awesome. Side note (literally) that baby countdown thing gives me the willies. It looks like a cross between an alien and the old man in my neighborhood that used to stand on his porch in his underware and yell at the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Jared's acceptance in to BYU! We are so happy that you two (soon to be 3) will be closer to us. I hope lil peanut doesn't keep you sick the whole pregnancy. Hopefully soon you will get to work a lot less, of course I mean before peanut gets here because once he arrives or she you will really be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie- This is Jared's cousin Michelle, I ran into your blog through Kristens blog and I am so glad that I did. Congrats on the baby news they are so much fun. Our blog is private so e-mail me at chelle_nielson@yahoo.com, if you want an invite!

    ReplyDelete