Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Diapers.com

So I found this marvelous website called Diapers.com. They offer everything from Diapers, to clothes, to toys, books and bath items, formula, products for mom, and even drugstore items that have nothing to do with babies. So don't let the name mislead you!

This is my new favorite site. They offer Diapers cheaper than Babies R Us or any store I've found thus far, plus they offer $5 off your first order, and accept manufacturer coupons. They also have their own section of a ton of ecoupons that they will use in combination with your manufacturer coupons. If you order over $49 (which is easy to do with diapers), you get free 2 day shipping. I think mine actually showed up the next day.

The best news? If you enter my referral code (ERIC5148) or my email (erickson.cas@gmail.com) on the first time you check out, you get an EXTRA $10 off your first order of diapers, AND earn $5 toward your next order. OR you can get 15% off a non-diaper purchase. For you using my referral code, I earn a $10 credit too!

They have special deals and promotions, and their diapers go on sale from time to time.

Just thought I'd pass along this great find! What could be more convenient than diapers and wipes being delivered to your doorstep for free??

No comments:

Post a Comment