Monday, June 27, 2011

Brusha Brusha Brusha

Most people that know me well, know that I am a stickler for teeth. I brush multiple times a day and my Sonicare toothbrush is one of my favorite possessions. I can't stand to be awake for more than 15 minutes without having my teeth brushed, and won't even kiss my own husband before my pearly whites are fresh and clean!

Jared will attest that I am the teeth nazi. I harp on him morning and night making sure he remembered to brush (sometimes he forgets), and I call him out when I can tell he ended the 2 minute cycle prematurely on the Sonicare I bought him.

So while looking through an old picture album this morning, I couldn't help but laugh when I came across this

and this



                                        Apparently my obsession started at a very young age.

I think a little bit of divine intervention came into play when I was born with that trait, because God knew that I would also be the world's biggest sweet tooth.
Guilty.

Funny how things work out, huh?

4 comments:

  1. Ok so seeing pictures of you little I can see a little bit of Emmett. Maybe he looks more like you than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What in the heck was I thinking with that hairdo! Well, at least someone looks good, you were such an adorable baby. I do see a lot of Emmett in your pictures, no wonder he is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! So funny. You were adorable.

    ReplyDelete