Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Love Love Summer?? It's what I wait for all year long! I kind of feel like some type of lizard, I just want to lay out on a warm rock and soak up its warmth for hours (which I pretty much do, minus the rock).
We are having such a blast everyday. Tuesday night, my little brother's baseball team got to run out on the field with the Orem Owlz (the local pro team) and do the national anthem with the players out on the field. It was so cute haha.
There's Caysen in the middle, gettin his anthem on.


I love this pic of him talking with the player.

Emmett met a special friend too.
That's Holly the Owl (Not to be confused with her boyfriend, Hooter)

Yesterday we went to Storytime at the Library, which is a really cool (and free!) activity they offer for kids. They read a book, then do a puppet show, and do little song and dance activites. 


Love this picture! Haha. Emmett was really getting into the little song and dance :-)

I had a picture that shows the cool little "ampi-theatre" they have in the childrens wing, but Emmett deleted it. Haha.

Here's another shot that cracks me up.
The other day we at Seven Peaks (yes, we live there) and I got out of the wave pool to check my phone and see if Jared had called. Emmett climbed into his raft and just kicked back like it was his LazyBoy. I offered him his snacks while he was just chillin there, and he gladly snatched them.

It's supposed to be mid-nineties today for the first time this year and I'm so excited! (Jared thinks I'm crazy). Well time to get ready for today's adventures! Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment