Tuesday, January 24, 2012

walk a mile in someone else's shoes

Emmett takes that phrase seriously. Although it's not a mile. It's usually like 10 feet. Or until he has gotten a satisfactory reaction out of Jared and I.

It's common these days for Emmett to come wandering down the hall in a pair of one of our shoes, big grin on his face. He doesn't like to return to the same pair twice. Repetition gets boring right? Plus he likes to keep his style fresh. It's not always limited to just Jared and I's though. If your shoes are lying anywhere in the vicinity, they're fair game - but not always on the right feet.

The funny thing about the following pictures is that I haven't purposely been collecting them. I was just organizing some pictures tonight and realized there was a common theme! These have all been taken in the past few months.


My high heels are his favorite (and mine too because there's nothing cuter than watching him shuffle around like a little chinese lady in them) I'm actually on the phone in the background, trying to take the video discreetly since he gets camera shy :)


Buzz Lightyear has to have boots (taken on ipod, sorry)

The day my new running shoes came in the mail. He was kind enough to break them in for me (ipod again).

Okay so these aren't shoes but I couldn't leave them out! Those are MY tights. Yes, somehow those things miraculously stretch and cover my legs on Sundays. Emmett brought them to me and wanted to try them on- so after LOTS of bunching, we were successful! He ran around in them and got quite a kick out of it!

Feeling the wonder of Uggs

Looking dapper in Aunt Kendalls oxfords

Running from the camera in someones (Kendalls?) boots

I know there's more somewhere I haven't included, but you get the idea. The man is a shoe fiend!

1 comment: