Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Confessional

#6 - I turn 25 this weekend. Ahhhh I'm getting old!!

Okay so not really, but 25 is a pretty big milestone! It says to me "You're on the downhill climb to turning 30". Scary thought. haha. I still don't feel any older? My college-age sisters act like it's "weird" to go on double dates with their married sister that has a baby. I didn't even realize we were in that different of stages... I still feel like a college student (and the fact that Jared still is a college student makes it even more so) So it was funny when I thought of myself from their perspective.

But other than that... I don't really feel like blogging tonight. I'm tired. I have a cold. I had to grocery shopping tonight which was wearisome, and while there I happened to lose my shopping list midway through.  I found out today I could potentially have Tuberculosis. Okay so I probably don't haha but I had a reaction to the TB skin test, so the doctor said she "couldn't consider it negative." Interesting...  So I'm calling it a night! Until next time blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment