Monday, April 11, 2011

Oldie but Goodie

These pictures are a couple months old, but still deserve a post!

One day while I was housesitting for my parents, Emmett was exhausted but would not go to sleep. And they don't have a rocking chair in the house, which is how he's used to winding down. It was snowing outside so it was too cold to take him for a walk. Sooo desperate times called for desperate measures. I got out the stroller, strapped him in, and started walking a continuous loop of the main floor of the house.

He started out like this...

And 15 minutes later he looked like this

The position he's in just says it all. He was spent! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pic!! I totally know what it's like to use car seats or strollers to get the baby to sleep ha. I can't believe we still haven't met the little guy. We should get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud! Such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! Oh kids are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete