Monday, April 11, 2011

When the Cat's Away...

The mice will play!

Emmett and I tried to pack as much fun as we could into these past few weeks since Jared has been gone/busy. Had to do something to pass the time!

On St. Patricks Day we went on a double date with Kaity and her boyfriend Rusty. We're sporting our green outfits and even ordered green ice cream for the occasion.


Rusty plays for the BYU Volleyball team, so we decided to check out a game.
Emmett even got to personally meet Cosmo! He wasnt too sure how he felt about it though.

Emmett wasn't the only one that got to meet a BYU celebrity... I ran into Bronco Mendenhall at Winger's (for those that arent as BYU football obsessed as our family, Bronco is the coach). Jared was extremely jealous. Please disregard the fact that I look not-so-great, I wasn't planning on taking a picture. And I don't think he was either. haha.

We stayed at my parents for a few days, where Emmett decided that Caysen was the coolest person ever and was constantly following him and invading his personal bubble. lol.

He also decided his favorite place to hang out was under the table...
and loved that his head touched the top

We had a lot of fun, but we're glad Jared is back! After looking at all these pictures I have decided that I am in desperate need of a tan. Please come out and stay Mr. Sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment