Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Fringe (Season 2)


Please go somewhere. And don't end up like LOST with a million unanswered questions. I know how you work J.J Abrams, and your shows are simultaneously enthralling and entirely frustrating at the same time. WHY do you insist on creating a plot, and then making the next FIVE episodes have nothing to do with it? Why do you create these huge, fascinating mysteries and never solve them? I wish I could quit you. But for now I will continue to watch.

Your undecidedly faithful viewer,
Cassie

PS- Right now some Asian people on a boat were given "seasickness medication" which caused disgusting snake like parasites to incubate inside them, kill them, and then come out their mouth. I just threw up in my mouth like 3 times and I cant bring myself to look back at the TV. HORRIBLE episode!! What were you thinking?!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is so funny. I haven't watched Fringe, but that's because I already swore off J.J. Abrams with several rants similar to yours. Have you seen the video below? GAH!

    http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6099973/unanswered-lost-questions

    ReplyDelete