Wednesday, July 17, 2013

prayer works!!

Ok last post for the night!! Just wanted to take a quick minute to give a pregnancy update. My last post I wasn't doing so good, but I have miraculously taken a turn for the better! My blood pressures have actually gone DOWN a little bit. And I FEEL better :)

I am so, so blessed. It never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for the many thoughts and prayers, it's working!  And on another positive note, I asked the Doctor on my appt Monday what NICU time would look like from here on out. She said if I ended up delivering NOW, he would probably stay about six weeks (still longer than I want but SO much better than 3 months!! Plus I'm not going to deliver now, I can feel it).

Then she said if I can make it to 33-34 weeks, SOME babies can go home!!! Some stay a short time just getting the whole eating thing down. (I can do it! I can do it!!) That's only a few weeks away! I left with such a greater sense of hope. This is going to work out...everything is going to be okay.

I try not to stress too much, cause one of my biggest fears is having to be in the hospital a long time and not being able to take care of Emmett. Just the thought of it kills me!! So every day farther I get, I look at it as less chance of that happening, and I am so extremely grateful. You guys, prayer is real. I feel it deep down in my bones. We are heard and looked after :) That is my greatest sense of peace.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite scriptures, John 14:27.


27 aPeace I leave with you, my bpeace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be ctroubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment