Tuesday, July 9, 2013

we like our beans fully cooked, thank you

I don't have it in me for a lengthy post but I'll at least get out the basics to keep everyone updated on the "beans" situation:

-29 weeks today

- Swelling has been on the rise for the past month, but is reaching an all-time high (this pregnancy at least). I gave up my real wedding ring long ago and have since grown out of my larger fake ring, AND yet an even BIGGER fake. I have given up on the ring situation. And my feet are resigned to flip flops 1.5 sizes too big :(

-My blood pressure is on the rise. 2 weeks ago it had been slightly elevated at 130/80, by last week it was 135/85, at yesterday's appt it had jumped to 145/95, and today I've been hovering around 150/100.

....so things aren't looking great at this point.  Luckily no sign of protein in my urine as of yesterdays appointment.

Doctors are keeping a close eye on me, and rest assured I'm watching myself even closer! Please keep us in your prayers and hope my blood pressure stabilizes and hangs out where it is awhile rather than continuing to increase! Love you all and will try to keep you as updated as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment