Tuesday, November 13, 2012

dear santa


Dear Santa,

I'm trying very hard to be good this year. There are a lot of toys I want. Please bring me a:

1.) Strider Bike (check!)
2.) Mater Helmet & Bell

3.) "Lawnmower" (as seen in above letter - but what he's really asking for is a power wheels quad, preferably "lightning ah-queen". He confuses it with Grandpas Lawnmower :)

4.) Kitchen

(Any kitchen will do, but this is the one mommy wants to get me. She's been scouting KSL for months and the other day she missed this one by 30 seconds. I think she almost cried.)

5.) My own Fire Station

 

 5.) Giant Pegboard (check!)

 


As you can see, my wants are small. I do not ask for much.  I can't wait for Christmas, and all the fun things we are going to do to celebrate!!

Love,

Emmett
 

No comments:

Post a Comment