Monday, November 5, 2012

ladies and gentleman, the greatest show on earth


I had high expectations for my 27th birthday celebration, and I think they were well lived up to. I threw a murder mystery party, and since I have a fascination with the circus, that was naturally the theme. Plus since it was the weekend before Halloween I thought it would make for some great costumes (and I was right!)

So Ladies & Gents, I present to you....The Hargrove Family Circus

 Here we are in all our glory, Harold & Matilda Hargrove (the Circus Owners)


Many tasty concessions were served, and each character's objectives were given out



Then the mingling / crime solving began
From top left: The Strong man and the Tightrope walker, The Trapeze Artist, The FBI Agent, The Tattooed Man and the Skinny woman, the Clown (AKA the Murderer!), the Knife Thrower and Sword Swallower


The Trapeze Artist Part II, The Ringmaster and his assistant FuManchu, The Deputy and the Animal Trainer, The Ticket Taker and the Lion Tamer, The Clown murdering Ariel Swinger, Animal Trainer(again) with the Acrobat

And a few more family shots for good measure. 



It was such a fun and memorable night, and I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family to share it with. I live for hosting big events, so everyone making time and participating was the perfect gift. It's going to be hard to top this one!

1 comment:

  1. that was a great party! happy birthday Cassie! I still owe you your present!

    ReplyDelete