Sunday, May 30, 2010

Calling all Readers


I have been getting freaked out lately about having an open blog. After much deliberation, I have decided to switch over to private. It just can't be safe to have every detail about our life and family published on the web for the world to read. So if you're reading this, please comment and leave your email address so that I can make sure you're added. You can also email me at sassycas44@hotmail.com. I would love for anyone we know to be on our list, even if you've been reading silently or we haven't talked in a long time. Thanks for your help!

18 comments:

  1. Count me in! daisychick22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared's been wanting me to switch over to a private blog for a while now. I just haven't done it. raetaea@gmail.com

    P.S. how'd your frozen yogurt turn out???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should too one day! our blog email is ryan.gholson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassieames@gmail.com How do you know Anna?

    ReplyDelete
  5. me and my husband love checking out your blog and seeing how your family is doing!
    mxcaitlin06@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pick me! Pick me! : )

    courtney.ekman@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearing about your cute lil family!
    sarah_hiatt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. calliejpeck@gmail.com

    so good to hear things are going well. we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't forget us!! kimsport10@hotmail.com Hope all is well. I feel your pain being locked up indoors! But for the little mans sake it will be totally worth it! Keep him free of bugs and such!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aunt Tami - I love your blog!
    tamigrams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be added... jt.whitehurst@hotmail.com
    oh and this is Trish :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ashleyrgarrett89@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't forget us! chelle_nielson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Cassie, I'm a silent reader of yours--I found you off AnnMaries blog and have loved seeing pictures of you and your little guy! Hope all is well....
    pnkprincess03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. harris.annmarie@gmail.com i love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. scottbradleysmith@gmail.com Put us on the list.

    ReplyDelete