Friday, May 7, 2010

I see skies of blue, clouds of white...

Our little family went on our first walk this past week! It was so much fun. All week I had been waiting for it to get warm enough. I kept telling Emmett all about the outside world. About the beautiful blue sky, and white clouds, and mountains, and singing birds etc. I knew he was just going to be in love with all the beautiful scenery to look at and hear.  Look how much bigger he already is in his carseat!


He knew what was coming (I mean I'd been promising him all week), and he was really excited for it.

And since I am a woman of my word, we took a nice scenic trail next to the river, complete with a gorgeous view of the mountains.

We were so happy to have Jared there for our first excursion. It was such a beautiful day.
There will be many more of these days to come, as Mommy and Emmett both love being outside in the warm sun. We can't wait to explore new trails!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie & Jared, I am so glad things are going well! Kimberly is in the hospital having contractions. She is almost 30 weeks. She did this with Carter but not this early. Pray they will be able to stop labor. Love ya Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete