Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Perfect Man

Ladies and Gentleman, it's official. I have found him. The World's Perfect Man. And don't think I am going to  be doing any sharing! This one's mine, all mine. If you don't believe me, just read the following list I've compiled. Does it get any better than this?

1. Stares deep into my eyes while I talk to him for hours and hours and never gets bored.

2. Acts deeply interested in what I'm saying.

3. Doesn't notice if I am makeup-less in sweats and a tee-shirt or all dolled up in my finest

4. Has no interest in ESPN or the score of the latest game

5. Doesn't mind eating the same thing for dinner every night

6. Always lets me know I am #1 in his life

7. Doesn't complain once if we watch chick flicks all day

8. Knows just how to bring a smile to my face

9. When I have a particularly rough day, he finds just the right spot in my neck and nuzzles in

10. Doesn't care how many pictures I take

11. Would never choose his friends over me

12. Acts like I have the voice of an angel, and my singing is the best in the world

13. Never questions me on how much money I've spent

14. Takes leisurely strolls along the river with me multiple times a week

14. Is my constant companion day and night, and best friend :-) *along with Dad of course

Go ahead. Tell me if you've found better...That's what I thought.

4 comments:

  1. i gotta get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't deny Emmett is perfect! I love that lil guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I love it!! He seems like an amazing little guy. :) I'm so happy for you guys. What a catch!

    ReplyDelete