Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Confessional

#4 - I'm a Bookworm

Most people that know me well are already familiar with my book obsession. So it's not exactly news. But I recently started The Hunger Games series, and I am in love. It's so creative, gripping, suspenseful, and romantic (c'mon there's always got to be a little love story thrown in there). I'm hooked. As I was finishing the last 100 pages of book 1, I already began my frantic search for #2, knowing I had to have it on hand or I'd die waiting!


It's not my usual thought provoking, semi-dark, deeper novel but I was in the mood for something lighter and thoroughly entertaining. These hit the spot. Perfect for reading during the day while simultaneously caring for a 5 1/2 month old baby. Trying to read something too deep that requires a lot of concentration is usually unfruitful.
So there you have it. A short confessional, but it's been a busy day and my OCD prevents me from letting a Wednesday pass where I neglect to post. No one out there would probably even notice, but I would. And I'd probably lose sleep over it. Seriously. [Hey you just got a second confession within my confession!] So no complaints!


No comments:

Post a Comment