Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY Queen

So last post I told you how I'd been keeping myself busy working on all kinds of projects.... and now I want to show them off! I've kind of been on a roll lately!

We'll start with my most recent because I'm really excited about it.

My friend Deanna and I made these last night. They were more work than expected but I love the way it turned it! It was exactly as I envisioned!

Next up...
My Cupcake stand
Total cost = $5
Gotta Love D.I  :-)


And next we have...
My wipes case. I get happy everytime I have to pull a wipe out of my purse now!

Another....
These four beauties are another recent project. The 1st and 3rd are chevron style friendship bracelets, and the 2nd and 4th are leather wrap bracelets.

And last but not least....


I have long hated the unsightly towel bar that was in our bathroom, so I picked up this little diddy at DI, spraypainted it a metallic bronze-y color, and voila! Instant facelift! (PS it kills 2 birds with one stone, because we can't keep our toilet paper down on the t.p. holder due to Mr. Emmett)
So there you have it. A crafting whirlwind! It pretty amazing actually that I have gotten these things done while caring for world's craziest toddler. Also, I have yet to show you the paint job I've done on our front froom. It deserves its own post. But it's coming!!

3 comments:

  1. You made this?! beautiful! I love it :)

    also, I subscribed to get emails when you post but it didn't work because I don't get any emails! Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you've been busy! Crafts are so fun! Your wreath is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete