Friday, September 30, 2011

he enjoys being a... boy?

The other morning I was curling my hair, and I gave in and took the cabinet lock off one of the lower cabinets for Emmett. This way I could actually have a solid 10 minutes to do my thing and Emmett would stay near so I could keep a close eye. This cabinet only holds harmless things like hair tools, accessories, and nailpolish (only semi-safe in Emmett's case) - so I figured it would be a great place for him to "organize".
Little did I know... organizing is exactly what he planned to do. I looked down a few minutes later and beheld this sight.

He had taken my nailpolishes out one by one and was arranging them in perfect order. Can't you just see his focus? Notice the headband as well. He loves his headbands. I thought it was so hilarious.


Yep, that's our boy. Macho enough to be hangin out shirtless with a skull-n-crossbones tattoo on his chest, yet confident enough to be sporting a nice hair accessory and organizing the beauty products. Perfection at its finest.

1 comment: