Monday, September 5, 2011

a world of discovery

For the holiday, I decided it would be fun for our family to go visit the Discovery Children's Museum. I'd heard how neat it was for little kids, and it well exceeded my expectations. To tell the truth, it just may have been the best day of Emmett's life!! I will let the pictures do most of the talking. Prepare to be amazed!!

 

(dropping balls down the tubes)


Oh and look, I finally accomplished my college dream of becoming a news reporter! And have the studliest co-anchor I've ever seen. Eat your heart out Ron Burgundy!
 
If you can't already tell, it wasn't just Emmett that had fun!! Here Jared is building a tower out of building blocks, which will eventually get knocked down by the earthquake simulator
  
Creating tunnels for the ping pong balls they would drop down





playing in the water


An Emmett sized Supermarket!! He even stopped and lifted out his bread here like  he was going to pay. LOL

And of course amidst this sea of amazingness, he found a vacuum (as if the day could get ANY better, that was the cherry on top!)

All in all an awesome Labor Day :-)  It sure wore Jared out, he's been asleep on the couch since about 9pm! Emmett and I will definitely be returning to the Discovery Museum this winter when we need to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment