Wednesday, September 28, 2011

writing machine

Faithful readers (if I still have any - I wouldn't blame you if I don't!) ... I have not abandoned you! I have had an incredible opportunity fall into my lap and have been fully embracing it. Writing has always been my passion, and recently a friend needed some freelance articles done. I have been writing up a storm in the mornings, during Emmett's naptime, and late at night when both Jared and Emmett have gone to bed. It has been so wonderful to get the creative juices in my mind flowing again! (well i guess not so much creative, as they are pretty technical articles)

so maybe I don't have the luxury of writing on the beach, but this is where I mentally imagine myself when I go into the zone haha. How awesome would that be??

Any spare minute I have had has been dedicated to researching and writing - so needless to say I haven't quite had it in myself to get on the good ol' blog and write more.
However, I do want to keep up to date for my own purposes and there are some recent events I need to post about soon. I am so excited by the prospect of having a writing career from my own home! What could be more perfect for me? Stay tuned and I promise I'll be back soon with a more substantial post and lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Cass! What are you writing? You've always been a wonderful writer with an incredible voice. I'm happy to hear you're at it again. ;)

    ReplyDelete