Thursday, September 1, 2011

Trois Ans...and still in love

Jared and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary a couple weeks ago. It was a Monday night and Jared worked that day so we didn't do anything extravagant, but we still had a great time.
We went by my favorite dessert place and picked up a slice of triple layer Madagascar Vanilla cake to share. I Loooove Madagascar Vanilla, and this cake was uh.maze.ing. The problem was that Emmett felt the same way... I figured he was very much a part of our special day and gave him a taste too, in celebration. But by the time I'd eat a bite, and be getting a bite ready for Jared  (we got it to go and ate it in the car) Emmett would be in the backseat kicking his legs and yelling "ah! ah! ah! ah!" frantically to alert me he wanted another bite. I think he mayyy have ended up eating more than Jared. haha.
Finally when all the cake was gone, Emmett was still squawking in his carseat for more. I showed Emmett the empty carton and did the sign for "all done" and said "We're all done, there's no more!". Emmett replied with a sad whimper and the "want" sign. LOL. Now that's a babe that knows how to communicate! And we know exactly where he gets his sweet tooth from :-)
Since we didn't really do anything that night, we decided on buying tickets to see "Thriller" a halloween dance show that goes to 5 different locations around Utah. I've been wanting to see it for the past couple years, so we figured we'd take advantage! I'll post next month and update how it goes! What I really want to find out is how I can be IN the show. We all know I'd love that!

I had to put at least one wedding picture - as is standard for the "anniversary post" but I thought it would be be more fun to post a few pictures from back when we were dating! So enjoy!


(raiding his parents closet. Yes these were their legitimate clothes!)


(how and where we met! Snowboarding class in college <3)


Could we look any younger?!?! Well it's amazing how far we've come in these past three years, and I am so happy and excited for many, many more. Here's to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment